How to create a WhatsApp link
- You need to have your phone number with your country code.
- You can add a welcome message.
- That´s all you need
- Go to ChatWith.io and create your link to WhatsApp
Your link to WhatsApp would look like:
What happens next?
Once you have your link to WhatsApp you can share it in Instagram, LinkTree, Twitter, Facebook.
Update: how to create WhatsApp link for multiple numbers
Hi, now you can manage multiple phone numbers from one account. This will help you manage all your numbers from one single account and you will be able to manage different landing pages.
WhatsApp Link 2021
If you want to create a link to open WhatsApp you can use this free tool. With this free tool you can create a link with a personalized message linking to your WhatsApp account. This is a very simple, easy to use tool if you want to add specific links inside your website.
You can read this article in 👇
- Join our WhatsApp group about Link to WhatsApp. Learn tips, ideas and how to sell more with your link to WhatsApp.
Updated December, 15th 2020
How to set up a WhatsApp link
You only need your phone number and your country code. Remember to add your country code while setting up your link to WhatsApp. Once your phone number is in the field, you can add a welcome message for your visitors as a “default message”. That message will help you identify your users origin. You can create a link for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and with the “welcome message” you can identify the users source. You can use something like “I saw you on Twitter and I need more information…” or “I saw your Youtube video and I need more information”. That way you can track your users and understand the channel that gives you more leads.
There is a lot you can learn from a link.
Updated October, 21st 2020
Add a landing page to your WhatsApp Link
With our service you can connect your WhatsApp Link to a landing page. If you do not have a website, this service will help you offer your users more information about your business before they jump to your WhatsApp number. You can include a description of your company or an offering on the landing page, the amount of text is used accordning to your needs, it can be significant.
Check your Stats for your WhatsApp Link
Access your account to get access to your Stats. We give you Stats for every account so you can review your performance. What channels, what promotions, what ideas, banners are working better. You can track your performance with our stats and that is the way to improve. Do not create just one link. Add more links and test your ideas to engage with your customers. Get to know where your customers are coming from.
Updated August, 21st 2020
Always use your country code for your link to WhatsApp
When you create your link to WhatsApp, please add your country code. If you do not use your country code the link will not work. Here you can check a list of WhatsApp country codes. Your phone number must have always your country code. This is important. Remember to type the country code without 0 or + in the beginning. If you do not know your country code, just send us a WhatsApp. We will be happy to help.
Updated July, 21st 2020
How to find my WhatsApp link
Once you create your link to WhatsApp with ChatWith.io you will have your link to WhatsApp in your dashboard. You can copy this link and just share it in twitter, facebook, instagram.
If you need to recover your link or create a new one, you can login anytime in your account and recover the link. To login, please access ChatWith.io and click on the “login” button.
Link to WhatsApp – New version
We just launched a new version for the Link to WhatsApp. Now you can manage the links and keep track of the clicks you receive. If you are into marketing, if you want to sell more, if you want to create promotions, this is the best tool to learn and understand your customers.
Now you can access your account to manage your links. You can create as many as you wish.
In your control panel, you can manage, edit, and keep track of your links to understand and learn about your customers. Which products are working better, what promotions are performing better, which channels are creating more users.
This update is going to help you a lot. Please, send us your feedback.
This tool will help you with creating links to WhatsApp inside your content.
When do you need to create a link to WhatsApp?
There are some occasions when you need to create a link to WhatsApp.
- You have a website and you want to add a link in a post to your WhatsApp.
- You want to include a link to your WhatsApp in Linkedin.
- You want to include a link to your WhatsApp in Instagram.
- You have a Facebook page where you want to share a WhatsApp link.
- You want to add a link to your WhatsApp in a Youtube video.
There are plenty of opportunities to add a link to your WhatsApp. You want to reach new customers and a link to WhatsApp is the best tool to start the conversation in merely one click.
Why do you need to create a link to WhatsApp?
The main reason is you want to start a conversation and you know that:
- Email is not working. Spam, delays, you do not care, nobody reads them anymore nowadays
- Forms are dead.
- Phone calls are too intrusive and you are busy doing other things.
How can you create a link to WhatsApp?
It is very simple. Just use this link to this free tool to create your link. Add your country code, your phone number and the message.
Copy the link and you are good to go.
It’s that simple.
How to edit or change your WhatsApp link?
In this video we explain how to edit or change your WhatsApp Link. Once you have created your WhatsApp link you can edit the link anytime.
- You can edit your WhatsApp link.
- You can delete your WhatsApp link.
Benefits of using WhatsApp link
- Quick and easy way for you customers to reach you, all it takes is just one click and they end up in a conversation with you
- By linking users to your WhatsApp you create a valuable database which you can use for marketing and promotions later on
- By receiving all requests in one place you can provide swift high quality customer service & support
- Gives you the ability to link users of multiple social media platforms and gather them into solely one BEST communicating app on the market
- You inherently provide a higher quality of customer service whenever you’re connected to the phone
Please checkout ChatPoll our new amazing tool for creating and running surveys through WhatsApp, its one of our highest rated features. Create and share polls on WhatsApp entirely for FREE.