Website using Magento and WhatsApp Widget
Magento WhatsApp interface
You can start using this WhatsApp module from our github repository. https://github.com/chatwithio
How to install this module:
How to install WhatsApp Module in Magento
1. Copy REPO Files to app/code/Tochat/Whatsapp
2. Run Command from terminal in Magneto root directory
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento module:enable Tochat_Whatsapp
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento s:sd -f
How to add WhatsApp to your Magento 2 Store
Benefits of WhatsApp in your Magento 2 Store
- Increase conversion rate of your store. Yep, that is the most important feature you need in your store. You need to increate the conversion rate. To do that you need to have a clean, easy to use website, great products and…. support!! To have real time support, you need to add WhatsApp.
Features of our WhatsApp Widget
- Predefined message to send.
- Increase conversation.
- Able to share product URL or custom message.
- Works with any theme.
- Able to configure WhatsApp button text and icon.
- Automatically detect mobile and redirect to WhatsApp.
- Very easy installation and configuration.
- Add multiple agents
- Add a form before going to WhatsApp
- Stats about the usage of your widget
- Scheduling Agent – you can add a timetable to your agents to define availability
- You can manage bookings
Learn how to add custom code to the Magento <head> HTML tag or follow the step-by-step instructions below.
In order to add the code you need to have a WhatsApp Widget to the HTML <head> in the Magento 2 take the following steps:
1. Navigate to Admin Panel > Content > Configuration.
2. Choose the store view you want the head tag to be changed on or select Global in order to change it on every store view.
3. Find the HTML Head section and add your code in the Scripts and Style Sheets field. Here you will add your WhatsApp Widget code. To create your WhatsApp Widget you can do it here.
Once the changes have been performed don’t forget to press the Save Configuration button and flush Magento Cache.
Websites using WhatsApp with Magento
Muebles Palencia is a Magento Website from Mexico. You can add your WhatsApp Widget to Magento using our free script.
Create your account and configure your agent and design.
Amazing Magento website using WhatsApp for support and sales.
This website is located in Argentina https://www.esdivertido.com and the goal is to sell toys.
The website was develop with https://www.combinatoria.com.ar/ an agency specialised in Magento.
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology(which means you can get it for free), it provides merchants with a flexible cart system, grants control over the functionality, content and look of their online store. At the moment Magento is one of the worlds leading solutions with thousands of businesses using it, including the big ones like: Nike, Samsung, Ford, Coca-Cola, Jaguar etc. Number of sites using Magento is constantly growing rapidly.
Magento’s strenghts come from the fact that is very flexible and highly scalable, it can easily handle shops size of Walmart. Magento will scale along with your passion and goals. Apart from that Magento offers SEO optimization, powerful marketing and catalog-management tools. If you are interested in developing a professional Ecommerce website for a long-term Magento is the way to go.
Payments – Magento offers more then 50 payment gateways including: credit card, PayPal, ePay, eWAY, Google Checkout, Authorize.net etc.
Product management – favorite lists, inventory, multiple images, an option to include product reviews
Client account – shopping car, account status, address, transaction history
Customer service – email service, customer contact forms, comprehensive follow-up
Marketing tools – coupons, promotions and more
Analyze & report – integrated with google analytics service it provides multiple reports
These are some of the coolest, most useful features Magento has to offer. It also enables users to easily install and add additional layouts and plug-ins.
Even though you can obtain and use Magento for free, solution for enterprises is generally very costly, please take a look at the pricing of big professional enteprises.
Magento with WhatsApp widget
If you are planning to open an online store using Magento, the best way to let your clients reach you is most definitely WhatsApp. We are the company offering the best, most customizable WhatsApp widget, along with support. Did you know that at the moment WhatsApp is the #1 communicator in the world with over 2 billion users. You can easily integrate our solution to your Magento website, acquire more clients, sell more and provide better support. Take a look at the features of Chatwith.io WhatsApp widget:
If you are aiming to maximize the movement on the website, maximize sells and grow your business fast, include our WhatsApp widget to your Magento website. Apart from contacting clients, you can also launch marketing promotions (by creating a database of the users’ phone numbers you can introduce a new promotion is seconds, using bulk messaging option), send coupons, run surveys, do everything to get closer to your customers and make them loyal to the brand you are creating.