Would you like to include a link that redirects your interlocutor with one click to a WhatsApp conversation in your email signature? That’s a brilliant way to shorten the distance and strengthen the interaction. It will enable rapid transmition to a much smoother communicator.
In order to do it, follow these steps:
1. Create a WhatsApp link
Firstly you will have to create a WhatsApp link, for that feel free to use our FREE solution, simply go to the site, type in your phone number WITH COUNTRY CODE, and create you WhatsApp Link.
2. Add WhatsApp link to your email signature
After you have created your WhatsApp link, it’s time to Add the link.
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings See all settings.
- In the “Signature” section, add your signature text in the box
4. Now copy your newly generated link to WhatsApp and hyperlink it to “Contact me via WhatsApp”
5. After that you should be left with a working hyperlink to your WhatsApp in your Gmail signature
6. At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
1.Go to Settings>Compose and reply
2. Similarly to the case of Gmail, hyperlink your WhatsApp link underneath your Personal data
3.Save and you are good to go!