FAQ about WhatsApp Widget
Learn more in our WhatsApp Group
Join our WhatsApp group “WhatsApp Academy”
In this group we share daily tips to sell more with WhatsApp. How to create a perfect landing page, how to create a poll for WhatsApp, how to add your WhatsApp widget to your Wix Website, how to install your WhatsApp plugin in WordPress… and more!! Join this fantastic WhatsApp Group!!
💡You can also read this article in Turkish 👇
Step 1. Add a WhatsApp link everywhere.
You need to add new contacts to your WhatsApp Channel EVERYDAY.
- Add WhatsApp link to your Twitter profile.
- Add WhatsApp to your website.
- Add WhatsApp to your Instagram profile.
- Add WhatsApp to your Linkedin profile.
- Add WhatsApp to your Youtube Channel.
You need to concentrate all your leads into your WhatsApp channel.
- Create and configure your WhatsApp Widget.
- Load your WhatsApp Widget with Google Tag Manager.
Step 2. Use WhatsApp Business to keep your contacts Active.
With WhatsApp Business you can automate the follow up with your customers. You can add a “by default” greeting messages, a “welcome message”, an “away message”… that way your customers will be always attended and they will know you are active.
- Create automated messages with WhatsApp Business.
- Automated Away Message.
- Samples for your Away and Greeting Message.
Step 3. The closing.
You need to close the sale. You need to extract as much information as possible from your customers to focus the sale, but once it is ready, you need to close the sale.
It is very important to have Payment Methods ready to use with WhatsApp and if needed Coupons.
- Add Paypal to WhatsApp. Create your link to PayPal.me
- Add Coupons to WhatsApp.
Welcome to the “WhatsApp Academy”.