Sales marketing tools you can use with our WhatsApp Widget
- Zoho – Alexa Ranking 179 – SimilarWeb Traffic: 54.80M
- Hubspot– Alexa Ranking 554 – SimilarWeb Traffic: 38.57M
- Pipedrive – Alexa Ranking 2,363 – SimilarWeb Traffic: 9.05M
- Gohighlevel.com – Alexa ranking 3,639 – SimilarWeb Traffic: 1.19M
- Close.com – Alexa ranking 6,731 – SimilarWeb Traffic: 778K
- Pabbly – Alexa ranking 9,262 – SimilarWeb Traffic: 724K
- Clientify – Alexa Ranking 107,021 – SimilarWeb Traffic: No data
- Groundhogg.io – Alexa ranking 223,138 – SimilarWeb Traffic: No data
In order to organice our priorities in terms of integrations, we look at the data from these “CRMs” (marketing tools) in order to understand their reach.
Types of CRM for your e-commerce website
Collaborative CRM: Aimed at sharing information on various types of interactions that customers have with the organisation and its different departments, either through direct interactions, by email, by letter or by fax.
Analytical CRM: Functions include performance analysis and business intelligence. The analytical CRM lets you work all the specific information about how the various customer segments like to be treated.
Operational CRM: The application interacts directly with the customer by integrating the front office, back office and mobility. This type includes the functional areas of sales force automation, contact management, automation of marketing activities and customer service.