You have for sure noticed while analysing your traffic data or simply looking around; between 50-80% of your users browse your website through theil mobile phone. The main function of a web page is to provide information and create a contact with the potential client. When they visit your page, they should be able to contact you to book a meeting, ask for information, buy your services and eventually become a client.
At this moment, WhatsApp is the best channel to get in touch with your user, since here you can;
- Start a real time chat with your client,
- Book a meeting,
- Share your catalogue,
- Send cupones,
- Ask for payment and many more…
On the other hand, 83% of the millenials open their WhatsApp messages in 30 seconds after receiving them, according to a study of OpenMarket. Plus, Statista reports that almost the half of (44%+) world population owns a smartphone and, WhatsApp currently has more than 2 billion users.
Considering all these trends, WhatsApp Marketing is a huge opportunity for the companies. So, it’s time to connect your face to the world “Your Website” and the world’s most used communication platform “WhatsApp”.
How Does WhatsApp Help You Grow?
WhatsApp offers a world of advantages to raise your engagement with the clients, provide a better support and eventually sell more.
WhatsApp conversation is a fast and simple way of solving problems. You can carry out multiple actions, but most importantly you will have real conversations with real clients since, from the first minute, WhatsApp contact is a real number of a real person. Unlike email, WhatsApp is spam free channel with a much higher attention level from the user.
Whats Does WhatsApp Offer You to Improve Your Business?
- WhatsApp Link on your social media profiles:
You can create your WhatsApp Link and publish it on your InstaBio, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube channel, Google My Business etc. That way, all the communications of users visiting your different platforms arrive to the same inbox and you can manage them from a centralized channel: “WhatsApp” .
- WhatsApp Business:
With WhatsApp Business you can automate your client follow-up. You can add a “by default” greeting mesage, a welcome message, away message etc. That way your clients will always be attended and know that you’re active. In addition, WhatsApp Business lets you share the catalogue of your products and add your location info.
- WhatsApp Widget on Your Web Page:
If you want your sales and support teams to really improve all their communication capacity with your clients, you should get a WhatsApp and a WhatsApp widget on your web page. With that widget you will be able to create and manage various commercial agent profiles, assign them a schedule and predefined messages so that they can know before starting the conversation, where the client comes from or what he wants.
Through your widget you can:
- Personalise the chat with your logo, name, agents, button message etc.
- Add appointments so that the users can book an appointment directly on WhatsApp according to your established availability. You would receive on WhatsApp the already scheduled appointment from the real clients with their phone number and personal information.
- Add forms to collect data about the client y export those data to your HubSpot.
- Send meetings to your clients to book appointments over WhatsApp, thanks to DoTricks.io application. This app lets you set meetings using directly your Google calendar.
- Review the daily clicks generated in your widget and the reference pages of these clicks.
To sum up, WhatsApp opens you the door of getting a competitive advantage in your environment and save you time on client support processes. It offers a close and personal attention in additon to putting data/client capturing tools at your disposal, so that you sell more.