To share a “good night” photo on WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp: Tap on the WhatsApp icon on your phone’s home screen to open the app.
- Select a chat: Choose the chat with the person or group you want to share the “good night” photo with.
- Tap on the attachment icon: Tap on the paperclip icon located in the text input field.
- Choose a photo: Select the “Gallery” option to choose a photo from your phone’s photo library. If the photo is saved in another app or location, you can choose the “Document” or “Photo & Video Library” option to access it.
- Select the photo: Choose the photo you want to share and tap on it to select it.
- Add a caption: You can add a caption to the photo by typing a message in the text input field.
- Tap on the send button: Tap on the send button to share the “good night” photo with the selected chat.
That’s it! The photo will be sent to the chat and your recipients will be able to view it.