Using Hubspot Workflows with WhatsApp templates can be a powerful way to automate your messaging and engage with your customers in a more personalized way. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up Hubspot Workflows with WhatsApp templates:
- Create your WhatsApp templates: To use WhatsApp templates in Hubspot, you first need to create them in WhatsApp Business API. You can use the WhatsApp Business API documentation to learn more about how to create templates.
- Connect your WhatsApp Business API account to Hubspot: You can use the Hubspot WhatsApp integration to connect your WhatsApp Business API account to Hubspot.
- Create your workflow: Once your WhatsApp account is connected to Hubspot, you can create a workflow that will trigger a WhatsApp message to be sent based on certain criteria. For example, you might create a workflow that sends a WhatsApp message to a customer after they have completed a form on your website.
- Add the WhatsApp action to your workflow: In your workflow, you can add a “Send WhatsApp message” action, which will allow you to select one of your pre-approved WhatsApp templates and customize the message.
- Test your workflow: Before activating your workflow, make sure to test it to ensure that everything is working properly. You can use the “test” feature in Hubspot to send a test message to yourself or a colleague.
- Activate your workflow: Once you are satisfied with your workflow, you can activate it and start sending WhatsApp messages to your customers automatically.
By using Hubspot Workflows with WhatsApp templates, you can save time and improve your customer engagement by automating your messaging and sending personalized messages to your customers.