Just to share some books we are reading and maybe you find interesting or worth reading this summer.
If you are developing websites or apps sometimes you need an update about your work, management or just some new ideas about your process.
Some books we think are good to share for developers:
- Software Architecture in Practice by Len Bass, Paul Clements, and Rick Kazman
- Becoming a Technical Leader (Weinberg)
- The Psychology of Computer Programming (Weinberg)
- The Mythical Man Month
- The Manager’s Path by Camille Fournier
- The Cathedral & the Bazaar
- Working Effectively w/ Legacy Code
- Agile testing (Crispin & Gregory)
- A People’s History of Computing in the United States
- Great at Work
- Deep Work **
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman.
- The Pragmatic programmer
- Thinking in Systems
- Scrum: the art of doing twice the work in half the time