In our WhatsApp Forms we have really cool features to make your forms powerful, useful and really the best experience for your potential customers.
What type of fields can I use in WhatsApp Forms?
We offer a wide range of field types:
- Text fields. Free text for the user to send.
- Number fields. There is a validation for numbers
- Free text. You can add free text to add some extra information in your form.
- Dropdown. This is very powerful. We add options and scoring base on the selection the users choose.
- Time. You can use our bookings system, but if you want something more flexible, you can just ask for the user to choose a time and a date.
- Date. This is the date part. No validation, nothing. The user can choose any date and any time.
- Email. Email validation. You can request the email from the user.
- Telephone. Powerful phone validation with country code. Really the best you can choose.
- URL. If you need to get a domain from the user.
- Hidden. Hidden fields to send to your CRM.
- File. Capture files from users.