One of the most interesting options for businesses such as consultancies, physiotherapy, etc… is to be able to offer the link to book an appointment from Google My Business.
The first step is to access your Google My Business and select the Bookings option.
This is the most current screenshot of Google My Business and bookings.
From Bookings, you can add a link to your reservation system.
From Chatwith.io you can create your reservation system in a very simple way and with a very professional design.
To add bookings in Google My Business, you will need to create a Booking Widget in your account. Here are the steps:
- Go to your Google My Business account and click on the “Bookings” tab on the left-hand side.
- If you haven’t already, you will need to set up a booking provider account. Click on the “Get Started” button to set up a new account or connect an existing one.
- Copy your link to your Booking Widget in your google profile.
- Once your link is set up with Google, you can start adding your bookings.
- Save your booking and it will be added to your Google My Business listing.
Note: Not all booking platforms are available in all countries, so you may need to check if your preferred booking platform is available in your location. Also, you may need to pay for a subscription to use some of the booking platforms that are integrated with Google My Business.
To enable bookings with WhatsApp in Google My Business, you can use one of the following third-party booking platforms that offer WhatsApp integration:
- Tochat.be is the best option to have a real WhatsApp experience with bookings.
- Appointlet – Do not offer WhatsApp integration. This is a good option if you want to use email for your bookings. If you want to use WhatsApp is better to use our technology.
- YouCanBook.me do not offer whatsapp integration.
To set up bookings with WhatsApp in Google My Business using one of these platforms, you will need to follow the integration instructions provided by the booking platform. Once set up, you can add your booking link to your Google My Business listing, so customers can easily book appointments with you via WhatsApp.