What is Drupal
Drupal is content management software. It’s used to make many of the websites and applications you use every day. Drupal has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security. But what sets it apart is its flexibility; modularity is one of its core principles. Its tools help you build the versatile, structured content that dynamic web experiences need.
What status has an order in Drupal
Drupal has the following pre-defined states:
- Canceled: Canceled
- Shopping cart: Shopping cart
- Checkout: (includes one status for each checkout page)
- Checkout: Checkout
- Checkout: Review
- Checkout: Payment (indicating the customer has been redirected for payment)
- Checkout: Complete
- Pending: Pending & Processing
- Completed: Completed
You can use WhatsApp API to send a notification to your customer using WhatsApp.
To do that you need to:
- Create your WhatsApp API account. Go to Tochat.be for that.
- Configure your WhatsApp API account.
- Use our code and configure your system to use it.
Benefits of using WhatsApp as a notification Channel
- Its use is completely free.
- Send a message instantly anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use, even a novice user can use it.
- Everyone recognizes WhatsApp as a communication channel.
Read more about how to use WhatsApp with Drupal CMS
WhatsApp Group for Drupal Developers and WhatsApp – Support, ideas, new releases.