What is Woocommerce
Woocommerce is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchant using WordPress. Launched on September 27, 2011, the plugin quickly became popular for its simplicity to install and customize and for the market position of the base product as freeware (even though many of its optional extensions are paid and proprietary).
What status has an order in Woocommerce
Woocommerce has the following pre-defined states:
- New, Pending Payment, Processing, Complete, Closed, Canceled, On Hold, Payment Review.
Also, there is a number of pre-defined order statuses, like:
- Processing, Pending Payment, Suspected Fraud, Payment Review, Pending, On Hold, Complete, Closed, Canceled, Pending PayPal.
You can use WhatsApp API to send a notification to your customer using WhatsApp.
To do that you need to:
- Create your WhatsApp API account. Go to Tochat.be for that.
- Configure your WhatsApp API account.
- Use our code and configure your system to use it.
Benefits of using WhatsApp as a notification Channel
- Its use is completely free.
- Send a message instantly anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use, even a novice user can use it.
- Everyone recognizes WhatsApp as a communication channel.