2020 has been one of the toughest years for everyone. Maybe you would like to send your friends and family a greeting or some wishes so they can enter the new year with a calm mindset and positive vibes. WhatsApp is used by more than 1/4 of the world’s population, therefore its a great tool for sending wishes to many people at once since most of your friends and family will most likely have it.
WhatsApp greetings & wishes ideas
Whishes and greetings can be send through WhatsApp in many forms. Texts, audio recordings, GIFs, Stickers, Pictures with written wishes… Here are a few examples:
- “Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright — Happy New Year.”
- “As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2021 bring success and desired results for you.”
- “This New Year I wish you to have courage to fight for your dreams and also blessings of Almighty to help you emerge winner as you strive.”
- “Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.”
- Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2021!
- Wishing you and your family a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year!
- New Year is the time to start a new chapter of life. Happy New Year 2021!
- Have a wonderful New Year surrounded by all your loved ones!
- May you fill your New Year with new adventures, accomplishments, and learnings!
- May your New Year bring you reasons to smile!
- May the New Year 2021 bring you more love, happiness, and blessings!
- Don’t bring your 2020 issues into 2021. Have a new mind set to do new things for the New year.
- I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate, lesser accidents and loads of love. Happy New Year 2021.
- May the year to follow be among the best you ever spent!Happy Neew Years 2021.
- Oh My Dear, forget your fear,
Let all your dreams be clear,
Never put tear, please hear,
I want to tell one thing in your Ear
Wishing you a very Happy New 2021!