WhatsApp Community is the new feature in WhatsApp. Learn how to create WhatsApp Communities and the differences between WhatsApp Groups
Meta has realeased a new feature in WhatsApp called WhatsApp Communities. WhatsApp communities are groups that are created within the popular messaging app, WhatsApp, which allows users to communicate with one another through texts, photos, videos, and voice messages. These communities can be created for a variety of purposes, such as staying in touch with friends and family, discussing a particular topic or hobby, coordinating events, or even conducting business.
One of the benefits of WhatsApp communities is their convenience. WhatsApp is a widely used app that is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it easy for people to join and participate in communities regardless of what type of phone they have. In addition, because WhatsApp is a messaging app, users can easily communicate with others in the community at any time and from any location, as long as they have an internet connection.
Another advantage of WhatsApp communities is their ability to bring people together. By joining a community, individuals can connect with others who share similar interests or goals, creating a sense of community and belonging.
WhatsApp communities can also be useful for organizing events or coordinating group activities. For example, a community could be created to plan a trip or a party, where members can share ideas and make arrangements. This can save time and effort by allowing all members to easily communicate and collaborate in one place.
WhatsApp communities can be a useful and convenient way for individuals to connect with others and stay in touch, whether for personal or professional purposes. They are different than WhatsApp Groups, it’s not about replacement but more an improvement. WhatsApp Groups can be sometimes a bit confusing and messy, but with WhatsApp Communities users will be able to receive small updates and organise small discussion places.
Nowadays we receive tons of messages through ordinary WhatsApp Groups. So WhatsApp Community main goal is help you reduce this mess and find the information you’re looking for faster and easily. You will only receive messages that are important for you instead of a high volume of WhatsApp messages.
This is perfect por WhatsApp Business, schools, academies, E-Commerces, and so much more. This will help you create a more efficient and organised space with a better communication in your community.
WhatsApp Community Features
Various WhatsApp Groups: In your WhatsApp Community, administrators can have various WhatsApp Groups inside of their WhatsApp Community. Imagine if you have a school or an online training program with different WhatsApp Groups for each class. With WhatsApp Community you will be able to have all of them in one place. It will be like little groups in a big WhatsApp group.
If you’re invited to a WhatsApp Community, the user will find the name of it, a cover photo, profile picture and a description. Scrolling a bit down, you will be able to see the different groups the WhatsApp Community has and join groups that you’re interested in.
Imagine if you have an online WhatsApp Business and you have groups for: Customer Service, Sales, and Support. You will be able to have these 3 groups in your WhatsApp Community. And if your employees from Sales want to be part of the Support WhatsApp Group, they’ll be able to join in.
If you have a WhatsApp Business or an online business, learn how to improve your WhatsApp Communication thanks to our different tools and widgets.
Create your free account here: http://tochat.be
Features and things you can do in your WhatsApp Community:
- Admin controls: If you are the administrator of a community, you can control who can join and who can send messages within the group.
- Group chat: WhatsApp allows you to create group chats within the community, which can be useful for organizing events or discussions.
- File sharing: You can share documents, presentations, and other types of files within the community, which can be useful for sharing information and resources.
- Sharing media: You can share photos, videos, and other types of media within the community, which can be a great way to share experiences and stay connected with others.
- Voice and video calls: WhatsApp allows you to make voice and video calls within the community, which can be useful for more personal conversations or for meetings and presentations.
- Voice and video messages: You can also record and send voice and video messages within the community, which can be convenient if you are unable to make a call at the time.
- Location sharing: You can share your location with other members of the community, which can be useful for coordinating meetings or events.
WhatsApp communities can be a useful tool for businesses for a number of reasons:
- Convenience: WhatsApp is a widely used app that is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it easy for businesses to communicate with customers and employees regardless of what type of phone they have. In addition, because WhatsApp is a messaging app, users can easily communicate with one another at any time and from any location, as long as they have an internet connection.
- Customization: WhatsApp allows businesses to create custom communities that are tailored to their specific needs and goals. For example, a business could create a community for customer support, where customers can ask questions and receive assistance.
- Personalization: WhatsApp communities allow businesses to communicate with customers in a more personal and informal way, which can help to build trust and foster stronger relationships.
- Efficiency: WhatsApp communities can be a more efficient way for businesses to communicate with customers and employees, as all relevant parties can be included in the same group and can easily share information and resources.
- Analytics: WhatsApp provides businesses with analytics tools that allow them to track the performance of their communities and measure the impact of their communication efforts.
Overall, WhatsApp communities can be a valuable tool for businesses looking to communicate with customers and employees in a convenient and efficient way.
If you have a WhatsApp Business or an online business, we’re here to help you. Learn more about WhatsApp and create your free account here: http://tochat.be