We started as an addon we built for a client.
Then we release the add on to the WordPress marketplace.
Growth started and today we have +26,000 active installations (june 2020).
We did not pivot.
Our key product challenge are:
- Create a better experience for our user in terms of back office.
- Create a better integration for WooCommerce
- Create our second specific platform WhatsApp Widget (Shopify).
- Create an automated up selling process for our free user base
- Create content and campaigns to retain users engage with the platform. Halloween, Black Friday, Xmas, San Valentin, Birthdays…
Our main indicators are:
- Total downloads
- % of activations
- Total number of active installations
- Premium accounts
- Average conversations started by account (average)
We receive a lot of feedback from customers. We create lists of features to develop and we prioritize base on the resources required to do them. We try to keep the development fresh and updated so we tend to do quick wins before long term projects.
Users reach us mainly from WordPress marketplace. Then we have our website, youtube, twitter and social media. But our website is our main destination.