If you are using Joomla to create your website and you need to add a WhatsApp Widget we can help you with our free tool.
You just need to create a free account to create the script to insert in your Joomla Template.
Joomla is quite a popular CMS and ranks number two / three in the world and counts for about 5% of the total websites.
Add WhatsApp to Joomla Website
If you want to add a WhatsApp Widget to your site, just use our free tool.
- Create your free account today.
- Personalice your WhatsApp Widget for your Joomla website.
- Copy the Script to your website.
- Ready to go!!
More tips and tutorials about how to insert your WhatsApp Widget.
Step by Step – How to add WhatsApp to Joomla
Then follow 5 steps:
- Fill in the Title as “Widget Whats”.
- Paste the code.
- Choose Show Title as “Hide”
- Choose the position as “Footer”
- Save & Close.
Check just in case the Status, it must be as “Published”, and the Footer position must be selected in the theme that is active for your website.